Government of Maharashtra, School Education Department Public Notification about Online Admission in F.Y.J.C. (Std. 11) 2012-2013.
All the instructions pertaining to the Online Admissions to F.Y.J.C. Classes 2012-13 are given in the information booklet. The important instructions are repeated here under:
I. All the admissions to F.Y.J.C. Classes in the MMR will be done Online. The Students who have yet to apply Online, are requested to fill Online Application Forms from June 14, 2012 to June 21, 2012.
2. All the students who have completed (Part I Registration Form) of the Online Application are requested to Complete (Part Il Option Form) regarding their marks of 10th Std. and Junior College preferences. Thereafter they should click the “Confirm / Submit “button. After that, Students should take a printout of the Registration Form (Part I) and Option Form (Part II). Students can check the status of their application using their Log in ID.
3. Students who have already completed the Online Application process are requested to check the same. In case any corrections/ changes need to be made, they should contact their respective schools.
4. Students who have applied under reserved category are requested to contact their school Principal along with the necessary documents and should get their application (Part I – Registration Form) approved by the school Principal. They should note that they cannot proceed with the second part (Part Il Option Form) of the application unless their first part is approved by the school Principal.
5. Minority Quota, In-house Quota admissions shall be completed from 13.06.201 2 to 23.06.2012 at the respective Junior College level. Students who wish to avail of this Quota are requested to download online mark sheet, attest from the principal of the school and submit it with school leaving certificate along with the application.
6. Students who get admissions to the Junior Colleges as per their merit, should pay a sum of Rs.50/- towards the fee for provisional admission in that college. Otherwise the student will be left out of the Online Admission process.
7. Students who have been allotted admission to another Junior College according to their merit as a betterment option, are requested to cancel their admission in the Junior College to which they are temporarily admitted.
8. Students living outside MMR and who wish to participate in the Online Admission process are requested to contact the nearest Help Centre and complete the Online App|ication formalities under the guidance of such centers.
9. Students passing from CBSC Board in MMR are requested to change their grades to marks through the school principal and fill the Online App|ication Forms from the school.
10. Students passing from CBSE Board and who are living outside MMR can complete their Online Application formalities from any of the 4 Centers mentioned below:
- R.N. Poddar School, St.Andrews Road, Santacruz (W.), Mumbai -400054.
- Apeejay School Sector-15, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai -400706.
- D.A.\/. Public School, Plot No. I I, Sector 10,Airol, Navi Mumbai- 400708.
- D.A.\/. Public School, Plot No. 34, Sector 48, Nerul, Navi Mumbai.
11. Students passing from Boards other than CBSE and ICSE and getting Grades instead of Marks are requested to contact following guidance centers to change their grades to marks,
- NKES High School, Indulal D. Bava Marg, Wadala, Mumbai-400030.
- Vidyanidhi High School and Junior College, JVPD schemes, Juhu, Mumbai-400 056.
- Hindi High School, Near Ghatkopar Station, Behind R.J. College, Ghatkopar(W), Mumbai-400 075.
12. Students applying in the reserved category but who do not have an appropriate Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority can still claim the reserved category Quota provided their caste is mentioned in their School Leaving Certificate. Such students must note that they must submit the caste certificate to the concerned Junior colleges.
13. Hon. Supreme Court vide its interim order dated 13.07.2012 has given following directions, regarding best five rule:
- Students passing from Maharashtra State S.S.C. Board shall be admitted to F. Y. J. C. Classes according to Best Five rule declared by the S.S.C. Board.
- For admissions to F. Y. J. C. classes for students from I.C.S.E. Board, the options given by the Hon. Supreme Court are as under:
a) For applying Best Five rule, marks scored in any five subjects out of six subjects from group I & group II should be considered.
b) lf a student wants to avail of marks scored in the subject from group III then for such students marks scored in all the seven subjects should be considered.
14. All the Secondary School Principals, teaching and non teaching staff in the MMR are trained for Online admissions to F.Y.J.C. Classes. Students are therefore requested to contact their respective Schools for applying Online in their own interest.
15. In Online Application System Allotment will be done on merit as per MMR— selected zone—Any two Wards/ Taluka in the selected zone. Considering last years cut off marks and secured marks, register your first preference in MMR in the order 1,2,3 ,…. in MMR / Zone / Ward.
16. From 2012-13 admissions to Bifocal courses will be done at Junior College level after completion of FYJC Online Admission Process and considering available seats in Science/Commerce stream and merit.
17. Students wishing to apply for Bifocal courses should register their preference of the Junior College having Bifocal courses only. Student can ask for admission in the Bifocal course in the Junior College having Bifocal course on merit only.
18. After completion of Online Admission Process, the details available of vacant seats will be displayed on the website and the notice boards of the respective Junior colleges.
19.Admission of the students declaring ATKT / CBSE school level examination (CCE) passed and students having predicted mark sheet from IGCSE Board will be done at the Principal Level of the respective Junior Colleges.
Schedule for Online admissions to F.Y.J.C. classes Mumbai Metropolitan Region (M.M.R.) 2012-13
Online filling of Application Forms : 14th June to 21st June 2012
Online Corrections if any in the Online Application Form submitted by students : 22nd June, 2012 (up to 2.00 p.m.)
Declaration of Merit List- I : 27th June 2012 at 5.00 p.m.
Payment of fees for Merit List- I (Rs. 50/- only) : 28th, 29th, 30th June 2012 between 10:00 am & 4:00 pm
Declaration of Merit List- Il : 4th July 2012 at 5:00 pm
Payment of fees for Merit List- ll (Rs. 50l- only) : 5th, 6th July, 2012 between 10:00 am 8; 4:00 pm 7th July 2012 between 10:00 am & 4:00 pm
Declaration of Merit List- Ill and Final : 10th July 2012 at 5:00 pm
Payment of Fees for Merit List- Ill & Final : 11th, 12th July, 2012 between 10:00 am & 4:00 pm
Note :- Admissions for Minority / In-house Quota will be given at Jr. College level from 13th June to 23rd June 2012. Students who wish to avall admissions In this quota are requested to contact the respective Jr. Colleges directly. Respectlve Junior Colleges are requested to surrender their Minority and In-house Quota of vacant seats through online on 23rd June 2012 by 5.00 PM.