Jaypee Business School (JBS), Noida invites application for 2 year MBA Programme for the academic session 2013-2015.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a statutory university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates graduating by 30th June, 2013 can also apply but must prove their eligibility latest by Sep 30th, 2013. Those not producing the eligibility certificates as per the date mentioned will be disqualified/ de-registered irrespective of their having joined the program provisionally.
- Applicants seeking admission are required to have qualified in CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT for the current session. Scores must be valid up to March 2013 or later.
- Shortlisted applicants (on the basis of relative merit from received applications) will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Submission of application does not qualify the candidate for GD/PI and no refund of application fee is permissible on any account. The final selection will be based on the test score, language proficiency and performance in the GD & PI.
How to Apply
- Application form and Brochure shall be available for sale in the Institute from December 17, 2012 onwards.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the Institute website
- The completed application forms must be submitted along with a photocopy of CAT/MAT/CMAT and GMAT Score card and graduation mark sheet (if already qualified) and the application fee of Rs. 1200/- through demand draft in favor of Jaypee Business School payable at Noida/Delhi.
Issue of JBS Application Forms Starts: December 17, 2012.
Last Date for Submission of JBS Application Form:
First Round – February 9, 2013, for those who have appeared in CAT12 or MAT in Dec 2012/CMAT in Sep 2012 or earlier MAT/CMAT. Scores must be valid up to March 2013 or later.
Second Round – (if required) March 19, 2013, for those who have appeared in CAT12 or those who may appear/have appeared in MAT/CMAT Feb 2013 or earlier MAT/CMAT Examination. Scores must be valid up to March 2013 or later.