University of Delhi South Campus invites application for admission to Master of Business Economics (MBE) and Master of Finance and Control (MFC) for the academic session 2013.
Number of Seats
MFC : 46 and MBE : 82
Minimum Eligibility for MBE and MFC Programmes
- Graduate (under 10+2+3) in any discipline with at least 50% marks, from the University of Delhi or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto, with Mathematics/Business Mathematics at Class XII level.
- Students appearing in the final year of Bachelor’s Degree examination in 2013 can also apply.
Selection of candidates would be based on CAT (Common Admission Test, conducted by the IIMs) and candidates’ educational backgrounds.
How to Apply
- The candidates can apply online at http: www.mbe-du.org and http://www.mfc.edu.
- Candidates can also buy Admission Brochures at a price of Rs.1,000 (for SC/ST/PC at Rs. 500) for one programme, and Rs. 1,700 (for SC/ST/PC at Rs. 800) for two programmes from Department of Business Economics, Room No.229, University of Delhi, South Campus, Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi 110021.
- The application form duly completed can be submitted here latest by December, 15, 2012 (Forms will not be accepted on Saturday, Sunday and Holidays).
- The Admission Brochure can be requested through post by sending a Demand Draft in favor of “Director, University of Delhi South Campus” payable at New Delhi of Rs. 1800/-
(Rs. 900/-for SC/ST/PC) for two programmes and Rs.1100/- (Rs.600/- for SC/ST/PC) for a single programme.
The candidate should be of at least 20 years on 1st October in the year in which admission is sought.
At present students selected to the MBE Programme are required to pay Annual Fees of Rs.12,361/- and MFC students are required to pay Annual Fees of Rs. 12,761/- at the time of
admission. Foreign students would have to pay Annual Fees as per university rules. The Fee structure may be revised from time to time by the University.
Last date for receipt of applications: December 15, 2012 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
Date of CAT Admission Test: 11/10/2012 to 6/12/2012
Online Applications: 19/9/2012 to 15/12/2012
Form Sales: 22/10/2012 to 15/12/2012